Subject: [news] ECPC - EuroSpeleo Protection Label - Application 2019 Call-out
From: Alena Gessert <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: Bureau FSE <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2020 13:20:05 +0100

Dear caving friends,
 (VERSION FRANCAISE CI-DESSOUS)

The European Speleological Federation (FSE) and its European Cave
Protection Commission (ECPC) is very pleased to announce the launching of
the 2020 Call for the EuroSpeleo Protection Label. Please find enclosed the
application form (deadline for applications 15 June 2020). You can also
find the application form on the FSE website:
http://www.eurospeleo.eu/en/commissions-en/cave-protection/ecpc-activities/eurospeleo-protection-label.html

The aim of the EuroSpeleo Protection Label is to support active cave
protection in the speleo clubs, committees, national commissions, etc, all
over Europe and to share this knowledge throughout Europe.

For this reason many cavers and speleological structures are identifying
specific solutions which can then be shared with the whole European
speleological community, in order to adapt these cave protection solutions
for application in other European countries.

The FSE / ECPC would like to recognize quality projects which can help to
find better solutions for cave protection among the speleological community
by awarding them the EuroSpeleo Protection Label. This award should also
involve financial support to allow continuation of the important work that
has been carried out by the awarded clubs, committees and commissions,
because we all need to preserve the speleological heritage for the next
generations.

Please consult the annexed document for all further information and
technical rules.

best regards,

Jean-Claude Thies
ECPC President
European Cave Protection Commission
Fédération Spéléologique Européenne asbl.
B.P. 3067
L-1030 Luxembourg
www.eurospeleo.eu <http://www.eurospeleo.eu>

 **********************
 VERSION FRANCAISE
 **********************

Chers Amis Spéléo,

La Fédération Spéléologique Européenne (FSE) et sa Commission Européenne de
Protection des Cavités (ECPC) a le plaisir de vous annoncer le lancement de
l’Appel pour le Label EuroSpeleo Protection 2020. Merci de trouver ci-joint
le formulaire d’application (date limite pour les candidatures le 15 juin
2020). Vous pouvez aussi trouver le formulaire d’application sur le site
web de FSE:
http://www.eurospeleo.eu/en/commissions-en/cave-protection/ecpc-activities/eurospeleo-protection-label.html

Nous les spéléos, ayant une passion commune pour le monde souterrain, on
doit être ceux intéresses à la préservation et à la protection des grottes
et du karst que nous découvrons pendant les explorations. Pour cette
raison, beaucoup de spéléologues et de structures spéléos inventent des
solutions spécifiques, qui peuvent être partagées avec l’ensemble de la
communauté spéléologique européenne afin d’adapter ces solutions de
protection des cavités dans d’autres pays européens.

La FSE / ECPC souhaite récompenser des projets qualitatifs qui peuvent
aider à trouver de meilleures solutions pour la protection des cavités au
sein de la communauté spéléologique. Ce prix, constitue également un
soutien financier pour continuer cet important travail que vous menez dans
votre région, car nous avons tous besoin de préserver et protéger le
patrimoine spéléologique pour les prochaines générations.

Veuillez consulter le document annexé pour toute autre information et pour
le règlement technique.

Jean-Claude Thies
ECPC President
European Cave Protection Commission
Fédération Spéléologique Européenne asbl.
B.P. 3067
L-1030 Luxembourg
www.eurospeleo.eu <http://www.eurospeleo.eu>

_______________________________________________________________
Best regards
RNDr. Alena Gessert, PhD.
FSE General secretary

Visit FSE’s Official Partners at
http://www.scurion.ch/jm/ - http://www.aventureverticale.com/ -
http://www.sacidkordas.com/en
https://www.facebook.com/Scurion -
https://www.facebook.com/AventureVerticale -
https://www.facebook.com/KORDAS-46136689732/
---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email-masked]